[ACTION-123]

From: Moritz Hellwig <Moritz.Hellwig@cocomore.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:17:12 +0000
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hello,

in Dublin we talked about processes and whether we can find a common (basic) set of processes that we can use for ITS 2.0. So I'd like to trigger a discussion to find if we can agree on such an ontology. I think it was Pedro who was kind enough to provide two models and a set of processes we can discuss: http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#Process_Model

I favour Model 1. And I think there definitely should be a difference between processes that apply to the target, the source or both.

Could we take the models and list as a model and collect which processes are needed from your side? Or can maybe be omitted?

Cheers,
Moritz