W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > June 2012

[all] AGENDA MLW-LT WG, 21st June 2012, 2pm UTC

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:11:22 +0100
Message-ID: <4FE1CBFA.40500@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Dear all,
Agenda for Thursday's WG call, I'll be chairing. Dial-in details to follow.

Topic: Review agenda

Topic: workshop wrapup

There are a number of actions to complete from last weeks workshop. In 
particular as session chairs need to provide a sentenences summarising 
the outcomes of each session. For now we can collect these at:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/WS5_Preliminary_Presentations

Topic: ISSUE Review and their actions

to be driven from: 
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/agenda

current status:

    *What ontology should describe the metadata values (entity types)?*
    (ISSUE-3
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/3>
    metadata-value-types)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/80/edit>ACTION-80
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/80>
        on Tadej S(tajner: consider consolidation of
        mtDisambiguationData, namedEntity, terminology and
        textAnalyticsAnnotation - due 2012-05-11 - pending review
    *Provenance and agents* (ISSUE-22
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/22>
    Provenance)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/81/edit>ACTION-81
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/81>
        on David Lewis: consider consolidation of author, revisionAgent
        and translationAgent - due 2012-05-17 - open
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/132/edit>ACTION-132
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/132>
        on Felix Sasaki: Item to Felix to check with W3c on status of
        the Provenance group to manage the dependency risk - due
        2012-06-22 - open
    *Re-draft section 7.6. "Removal, Archiving and Re-integration of ITS
    mark-up"* (ISSUE-23
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/23>
    removal-archiving-reintegration-section)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/97/edit>ACTION-97
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/97>
        on Moritz Hellwig: Sort out Issue 23 - due 2012-06-07 - open
    *Process State* (ISSUE-6
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/6>
    process-state)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/123/edit>ACTION-123
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/123>
        on Moritz Hellwig: Moritz, dave and others to look into process
        areas - due 2012-06-22 - open
    *HTML legacy content: how to represent the metadata?* (ISSUE-19
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/19>
    html-legacy-content)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/120/edit>ACTION-120
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/120>
        on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to make a clarification in the req draft
        about previous versions of HTML - due 2012-06-22 - open
    *Proposal to change ITS term* (ISSUE-24
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/24>
    its-term-change-proposal)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/121/edit>ACTION-121
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/121>
        on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to summarize usage of Ruby in DocBook -
        due 2012-06-22 - open
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/122/edit>ACTION-122
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/122>
        on Maxime Lefrançois: Maxime to lead discussion on RDF
        serialization in ITS, with "task force" people - Sebastian,
        Maxime, Dave, ... - due 2012-06-22 - open
    *Existing metadata fields in Dublin core* (ISSUE-25
    <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/25>
    dublin-core-existing-metadata-fields)
        (edit)
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/124/edit>ACTION-124
        <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/124>
        on Tadej S(tajner: Tadej to create a summary of implementation
        status of Terminology Metadata Generation - due 2012-06-22 - open


Topic: ITS2.0 standard drafting process and time line
- input collection and formatting
- initial release and dates for data category cut-off for initial draft

Topic: AOB

Regards,
Dave Lewis
Received on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 13:02:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:24:56 UTC