Re: [All] ITS 2.0 first draft, please review by Thursday

2012/6/20 Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>

>  Hi Felix,
> Just to be clear and properly synchronised, by November 2012, for example,
> do we mean the beginning or the end of November?

That we can decide on our own.

> So the key point is that all our technical specification, implementation
> and testing work must be completed by March, i.e. we really need to focus
> any effort we have planned for MLW-LT in the period from now to March'13.

Exactly. As for the "working mode", please have a look at the charter
http://www.w3.org/2011/12/mlw-lt-charter.html
"Effective participation to MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group is expected to
consume one work day per week for each participant"
That does not mean "working on MLW-LT on Monday only", but rather
"allocating each day about an hour to follow discussions, do action items,
help to resolve issues etc.". It's esp. important that the implementors use
this time to bring their experience to the working group - that experience
should drive our process.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki