[All] ITS 2.0 first draft, please review by Thursday

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 03:09:08 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

after the great success of our workshop last week, let's go into the next
round :)

See the editors copy of ITS 2.0 at
and, not in the editors copy, the status section at
ITS 2.0 is based on ITS 1.0, see the changes done so far at

I am sure I forgot *a lot*, but we want to get a first draft out soon, so
this should be a basis. By Thursday, please reply *to this thread* and
- Let me know what to change
- Propose additions (paragraphs, sections etc.), if possible with detailed
I will then implement your proposals on Friday and issue a call for
consensus on Monday next week, so that we can publish 28 July.

What we need from now on (not necessarily for the first publication) are:
- Test data, which serves also as examples, see e.g.

- Descriptions of the data categories, following the approach of the ITS
1.0 existing ones. Again, detailed wording is very much appreciated
- Detailed wordings for all our issues we resolved already, e.g. the
algorithms for generating RDFa / NIF, the query language attribute etc.

Thanks a lot for your contributions in advance! A word at Arle, Dave and
Jirka: I will come back to you offline about editing - as Jirka knows, the
setup is based on XML, for the sake of coherence etc. But you will get used
to that soon, I'm sure.