RE: [ACTION-94]: go and find examples of concept ontology (semantic features of terms as opposed to domain type ontologies)

From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:47:15 +0200
To: "'Dave Lewis'" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Dear Tadej, Felix, Yves, Dave, all,

I checked with some expert people and told me the following:

It would be great if links to wordnet can be included in the annotations.
The best thing to do would be to use the open linked data versions of

It has URIs for synsets (actually sense meanings but I convinced them they
need to shift to synset IDs, which they will do in the near future). English
synsets are good for any language since the other languages link to English
(still as an Inter Lingual Index). Eventually, other wordnets will also be
published as linked open data.

Another thing is domain tags. WordnetDomain tags are used here (Dewey
system). Since it is linked to English Wordnet it is linked to any synset in
any language linked to English. That will be a very useful semantic tag also
for translation.

I think this is a right way to reinforce the connection between MLS-LT and
open linked data. I hope it helps.