Re: [ACTION-94]: go and find examples of concept ontology (semantic features of terms as opposed to domain type ontologies)

Hi Yves,

I think we have two meanings of 'selector' - the one here is meant as
'semantic selector', which points to a meaning in some semantic network,
as opposed to a node selector. Probably 'meaning' would be a better
attribute.

-- Tadej