Re: [ACTION-94]: go and find examples of concept ontology (semantic features of terms as opposed to domain type ontologies)

Hi,

I agree with Pedro on the questions. Automatic word sense disambiguation
is in practice still not perfect, so some semi-automatic user interfaces
make a lot of sense. And how I think that this could look like in a
made-up example, answering Felix's 1) and 2):

1) HTML+ITS: <span its-disambiguation
its-semantic-network-ref="http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/lsd/index.shtml"
its-selector="#synset_loschen_3">löschen</span>

2) Markup in raw ITS
<its:disambiguation
     semanticNetworkRef="http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/lsd/index.shtml"
     selector="#synset_loschen_3">löschen</its:disambiguation>

-- Tadej