Re: [all] call for concensus on Translation Provenance Agent (related to ISSUE-22)

Hi Felix,
Yes, I'd considered that, as it has the nice feature of offering easier
extensibility of agent types (though perhaps this isn't necessarily a
good thing for interoperability)

However, I think this approach runs into difficulty if you need both
types of agent associated with the same node. This would be a common
occurrence in postediting of MT use cases.

In global rules, you'd need two rules with the same selection, but the
latter rule will completely replace the former with our current rule
precedence scheme.

In the local mode you have two attribute with the same name and then
also no way of knowing which type associates with which agentRef.

cheers,
Dave