Re: [all] call for concensus on Translation Provenance Agent (related to ISSUE-22)

This looks clear to me Dave.

Phil.

From:   Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
To:     Multilingual Web LT Public List
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
Date:   25/07/2012 16:32
Subject:        [all] call for concensus on Translation Provenance Agent
(related  to ISSUE-22)

Hi all,
Given the implementation commitment to provenance and the previous
posting on this subject,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jun/0161.html

please find attached the proposed specification for the Translation
Provenance Agent plus the example files.

As a reminder, and as discussed in the original post and mentioned at
the last WG call, provenance covers two essentially independent
approaches: agent provenance, (which is this one), and standoff
provenance, which we are treating as two individual data categories. I
will send on the standoff provenance call for concensus shortly.

Regards,
Dave

[attachment "EX-trans-prov-agt-html5-local1.html" deleted by Phil
Ritchie/VISTATEC] [attachment "provenance-agent-1.doc" deleted by Phil
Ritchie/VISTATEC] [attachment "EX-trans-prov-agt-xml-global1.xml" deleted
by Phil Ritchie/VISTATEC] [attachment "EX-trans-prov-agt-xml-local1.xml"
deleted by Phil Ritchie/VISTATEC]

the sender immediately by e-mail.

www.vistatec.com