From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 12:23 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [All] Draft ready for publication (Re: [All] next publication of ITS 2.0 draft)

Hi all,

the draft is now ready for the next publication, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html

The list of changes since the previous publication are here
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#changelog-since-20120626

An HTML diff is here
http://tinyurl.com/crfhop9

We want to vote for publication during the Thursday call. Please bring up any issues before the call in this thread.

Thanks,

Felix