Re: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

Felix,
thanks for the explanation, that's clear now. But yes, perhaps we could
make the override semantics a bit clearer using your wording, as the
question of partial application of datacategory attribute to element may
be raised with any such data categoy with this sort of 'set valued'
attribute.

So after: "In case of conflicts between global selections via multiple
rule <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20120626/#selection-global>
elements, the last selector has higher precedence."
include:
"Override semantics are always complete, that is all information that is
specified in one rule element is overridden by the next one."

cheers,
Dave