Re: mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-35 (named-entity-syntax-could-use-rdfa-and-microdata): Named entity syntax could use microdata and RDFa in HTML5, and a dedicated syntax in XML only [MLW-LT Standard Draft]

Hi, the reasoning for this particular was separating the entity and the annotation of the content as two distinct elements. I like the idea of keeping the type info in ITS XML space, it would make for cleaner transforms.

-- Tadej