Re: ACTION-147: Write something for option a) of rdf conversion, plus XSLT

Hi Jirka, Maxime, all,

I implemented the suggestion of Maxime about the datatypes, see attachment
(for "tranlsate" and "locNoteType"). I did this also for term ("yes" or
"no") and directionality.

WRT to the namespace, I agree with Jirka. The output now has the namespace

http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/rdf#

Would that be OK with everybody?

2012/7/4 Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>

> On 3.7.2012 23:40, Maxime Lefrançois wrote:
>
> > Another point: shouldn't you define xmlns:its="
> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its#" (its:translate resolved as
> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its#translate) instead of xmlns:its="
> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its" (its:translate resolved as
> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/itstranslate).
>
> I think that we shouldn't pollute ITS namespace with RDF and simply use
> completely different URI for referencing ITS datacategories in RDF.
>
> Using something like xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its#" will
> only confuse people trying to use ITS in just XML context where
> xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its" is appropriate.
>
>                                 Jirka

>   Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
>        Professional XML consulting and training services
>   DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
>  OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member

Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow