Re: Error categories from Okapi

I'll talk to the QA Team and find out.

Phil.

From:   Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
To:     Multilingual Web LT Public List
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
Cc:     Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@dfki.de>, Yves Savourel
<ysavourel@enlaso.com>, Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie>
Date:   05/07/2012 14:40
Subject:        Re: Error categories from Okapi

Phil,

Would you have data that would let you check that? If not, how hard would
it be to gather some data going forward? I really have no idea if there
would be any correlation or if they would be entirely independent
variables.

Also, can you send me a list of the automated checks you run? I would like
to compare them to the other lists I am looking at.

-Arle