[all] call for consensus - idValue

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:13:42 +0200
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I'd like to move forward with the Id Value data category.

We have 5 intentions of implementation (4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.13) and I believe we have worked out all pending discussions about it in Dublin.

I've attached a draft for the proposed definition.
(Felix: I have that in .docx format if you prefer it to PDF).

I've also attached the three example files, and their XLIFF output (where the id values are stored in the 'resname' attributes).

Thanks,