[All] working group activities schedule - and a big "thank you" for 2012

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:47:29 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

FYI, I have updated
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming
saying that the next call will be 7 January. Of course feel free to
discuss topics during the break, as it works for you :) FYI, during that
call we will go through people contacted for last call comments and
check who has committed to make a comment, but hasn't brought anything
in yet.

Let me also say a big "thank you" for all your contributions in this
year! I am excited how fast you got "up to speed" with the
standardization work, although this was new for most of you. With our
current state I'm confident that we will have a successful year 2013.

All the best,