action-367 comments received so far on sec. 1-2

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:49:50 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Christian, all,

I had an action to look into edits received so far on sec. 1-2.

I found 2 pieces of feedback

1) review from Dave attached to

2) review from Aaron, that is comments on top of Dave's review at

in issue-46, we didn't really look at aspects of sec 1-2, but just moved
it forward without doing anything. That was OK because of the focus on
normative sections. But now it probably doesn't make sense to keep this
"pre last call" issue open, but rather have a review and asking him to
take 1) and 2) into account.

So this closes action-367, but again to be discussed on Monday is the
above plus Dave's best practice suggestions at
including action-309