[ISSUE-59] Pointing and adding clarification and one incorrect sentence

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:31:56 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Felix,

>> And since we say in section 2.3: "...That is to say,
>> attributes for pointing and adding must not appear at the same
>> rule element." I assume we really mean to say: "...That is to say,
>> attributes for pointing and adding **the same information** must
>> not appear at the same rule element."
>
> Good point. Do you want to change the formulation in sec. 2.3 like
> the above and update the change log?

+1. Done.

> How about replacing the whole paragraph by something like this:
>
> "The [link] data category overview table in section 8.1. provides an
> overview of what data categories allow to point to existing information
> or to add information."

+1. Done.

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#basic-concepts-addingpointing

The almost same text was repeated in another section (a normative one) I've updated it there too:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#selection-global