[All] again, people to contact for last call comments

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:58:00 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all again,

at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Dec/0029.html

I had asked various people to give list of names who you would contact
individually to get ITS 2.0 technical feedback. So far we are still
missing various replies. Please take a few minutes to think about names
and send them to Nieves, Arle and I by the end of today business day.
During next week's call we will briefly discuss your contacts to avoid
overlap.

It is very important to get feedback from various communities: language
technology, CMS, ... . Hence we need help from all of you.

Thanks,