Re: [All] its-tool-ref vs. its-tools-ref

Hi yves,
Sounds you like you answered the question, but yes, the itsTools defines
the tool which generated the ITS annotation while provenance defines
agents that did the process, i.e. translation and translation Revision,
which may not be the same thing.

Also ItsTools doesn't help in many cases as a translation(revision)
provenance indicator since these processes change the content but
doesn't necessarily add any ITS annotation (unless it is MT confidence).

So they are distinct enough use cases.

cheers,
Dave