RE: [all] Values for Disambiguation Granularity

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 05:46:03 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Jirka, Felix, all,

> That's not necessary, see:
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#html5-local-attributes
> "Values of attributes which corresponds to data categories with a predefined set of values MUST be matched case-insensitively."

Sorry, I missed that.

Mmmm... So a tool must accept "OntologyCONCEPT" in HTML but must accept only "ontologyConcept" in XML?

I don't like that. For us, in many places it's the exact same code that process the XML and HTML data.
This will force the implementation to treat the validation of the values differently. Obviously this is doable, but that's one more thing to code, to test, etc.

Other than for the lang values that are a special cases, is this a necessity?