[All] its-tool-ref vs. its-tools-ref

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 12:32:51 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

while working on

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#list-of-elements-and-attributes

I realized that the provenance "reference to tools" attribute is very
similar to the its tool annotation attribute:

- in provenance: its-tool-ref or its:toolRef
- for ITS annotation: its-tools-ref or its:toolsRef

I think we should rename its-tools-ref (that is the annotation
mechanism) including the XML counterpart its:toolsRef) to avoid
confusion. Since that is a normative change we should get this done on
Monday before the call. Any suggestions?

- Felix