Re: Missing requirment - content format/type

Hi Yves,
The text we currently have in the requirements for the content data
category seems very similar, albeit a subset of, the values defined for
restype in XLIFF.

Yves, I'm not very familiar with this feature in XLIFF, could you
provide a bit more background on where it used and by whom?

Context came out as a major issue in questionnaire, but I'm not sure how
much further we should go beyond the HTML5 tags, without getting
specific e.g. to particular XML vocabularies, or too scripting language
which we were leaving out of scope?

thanks,
Dave