Re: [issue 3] How to specify the entity type with RDFa ?

Hi, Maxime,
the RDFa-B case is the one we're aiming for, since our markup is mostly
describing the mentions of concepts, and not necessarily concepts
themselves. So, it's natural that it will transform into two triplets,
mostly for the reasons you mentioned in RDFa-A.

Also, I understand the 'lexicalizes' predicate to be equivalent to
saying 'mentions', which I think sounds easier to communicate.

-- Tadej