[ISSUE-4] Naming of standard

From: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:36:54 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Dear all,
Just to highlight for everyone that we discussed this topic at the call
after some email exchanges. The general consensus was that "ITS 2.0" (or
more accurately "Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) Version 2.0") was an
appropriate name for the standard.

I've therefore raised two follow up actions:
ACTION-76 David Lewis to Check consistent use of ITS 2.0 on wiki documents
ACTION-77 Felix to Ensure consistent branding of ITS 2.0 on WG web site

cheers,
Dave