Re: Practical question: elements or attributes?

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:47:48 +0200
To: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
One other note: Since HTML5 is not XML and cannot take advantage of XSD 1.1 capabilities, even if XSD 1.1 can define the kinds of controls we need, will we have a way to impose them in the HTML5 representation? (I sincerely hope the correct answer is “Arle, the answer to this question is well-known to everyone with a brain, so you obviously lack one, and therefore please leave us alone about such things.”)

-Arle