Re: Practical question: elements or attributes?

Hi Jirka,

I seem to recall that we discussed creating a custom HTML5+ITS schema that included our materials. If that were the case we could add elements, but your point about visibility overrides that anyway. I will create examples that use attributes.

-Arle

Sic scripsit Jirka Kosek in Apr 17, 2012 ad 12:32 :