Organizing the requirements

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:12:07 +0200
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

I just finished cleaning up the requirements document and most of the associated materials to organize the categories into types. I think it makes it much easier to see what is relevant to what tasks and to see relationships.

If you want to change a categorization, just let me know. I'm not always clear they are right and, in the case of Internationalization and Translation, the boundaries are not always clear: is "translate," for instance, something that is part of internationalization (which creates it) or translation (which consumes it)? I've put it in internationalization, but obviously that doesn't entirely capture it.

Best,

-Arle