Re: [ACTION-50]: Explain process triggers in more detail

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:29:58 +0200
Cc: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Actually we have started a list of defined terms:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Definitions

But it needs a lot of work…

(Apparently I made the page, but I have no recollection of it, which tells you how much work went into it…)

-Arle

Sic scripsit Yves Savourel in Apr 16, 2012 ad 15:01 :