Re: [terminology resource] expand this category?

From: Declan Groves <dgroves@computing.dcu.ie>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:51:55 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
I'd support the idea of having a "languageResource" category. In terms of
format I understand the need for standardisation here, but we need to be
aware that it is far more common for people to use TMX,XLIFF,TBX etc.
rather than a MIME type, so having the "other" option should cover this.

languageResource should also allow for a list (it may already), as the
process may be instructed to use multiple specified language resources e.g.
a specific termbank plus a specific corpus etc.

Declan

--
Dr. Declan Groves
Research Integration Officer