[terminology resource] expand this category?

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:31:49 +0200
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
At present terminology resource is used to identify an (external) terminology resource. Could we expand this to become a language resource category? After all, a terminology resource is one type of language resource and at present we do not have a category to specify that the process should use a certain MT corpus or TM repository, so what if we change this to the following model:

languageResource
Identifies the appropriate language resources to be used for translation or other language-related tasks

data model
	type: (terminology|corpus|TM){1,1}
	location: uri of resource{1,1}
	format: text string identifying the format (e.g., "Multiterm", "TBX", "TMX"){1,1}
	id: id value used to bind other metadata to this item.{1,1}

Any objection to generalizing this?

-Arle