W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > April 2012

RE: Missing action items

From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:40:53 +0200
To: "'Arle Lommel'" <arle.lommel@gmail.com>, "'Multilingual Web LT Public List'" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E882762A01E643A4975BD334E4C2D2A9@newlas.local>
Dear Arle,

 

About the action item you mention, I sent the 20th March the following to
start the discussion. I do not know if with this we close this action and
where is now the requierement “Support annotation of grouping of CMS
documents or CCMS components”.

 

Best,

Pedro

  _____  

De: Pedro L. Díez Orzas [mailto:pedro.diez@linguaserve.com] 
Enviado el: martes, 20 de marzo de 2012 12:31
Para: 'member-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org'
Asunto: [ACTION-11]: Start discussion on "Annotate structure of the source
web content for web structural text units identification" requirement 

 

Hi all,

 

[ACTION-11]: Start discussion on "Annotate structure of the source web
content for web structural text units identification" requirement

 

Discussion:

 

The "Annotate structure of the source web content for web structural text
units identification" requirement is thought to consider the structure of
sections or components of the web page when it is already produced and
published (HTML) by the web browser.

 

Regarding translation of a Real Time Translation and Publication system, it
might be necessary to indicate the text unit or “web section” that needs to
be treated, and this unit can be only one component or a group. This
information can be used for identifying every text unit to be translated or
for caching each web section instead the whole web page or to proceed in a
localization chain with each of the text units together.

 

But, if we consider the requirement “3.10 Support annotation of grouping of
CMS documents or CCMS components” as not only for CMS or CCMS components,
but also for web page components or “web sections” we could think that the
requirement 3.5 can be included in the 3.10.

 

If this is the case, my proposal is to include 3.5 under 3.10.

 

Best,

Pedro

 

 

__________________________________

 

Pedro L. Díez Orzas

Presidente Ejecutivo/CEO

Linguaserve Internacionalización de Servicios, S.A.

Tel.: +34 91 761 64 60
Fax: +34 91 542 89 28 

E-mail:  <mailto:pedro.diez@linguaserve.com> pedro.diez@linguaserve.com

www.linguaserve.com <http://www.linguaserve.com/> 

 

«En cumplimiento con lo previsto con los artículos 21 y 22 de la Ley
34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de Información y
Comercio Electrónico, le informamos que procederemos al archivo y
tratamiento de sus datos exclusivamente con fines de promoción de los
productos y servicios ofrecidos por LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE
SERVICIOS, S.A. En caso de que Vdes. no deseen que procedamos al archivo y
tratamiento de los datos proporcionados, o no deseen recibir comunicaciones
comerciales sobre los productos y servicios ofrecidos, comuníquenoslo a
clients@linguaserve.com, y su petición será inmediatamente cumplida.»

 

"According to the provisions set forth in articles 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002
of July 11 regarding Information Society and eCommerce Services, we will
store and use your personal data with the sole purpose of marketing the
products and services offered by LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE
SERVICIOS, S.A. If you do not wish your personal data to be stored and
handled, or you do not wish to receive further information regarding
products and services offered by our company, please e-mail us to
clients@linguaserve.com. Your request will be processed immediately."

 ____________________________________

 

 

  _____  

De: Arle Lommel [mailto:arle.lommel@gmail.com] 
Enviado el: miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012 14:56
Para: Multilingual Web LT Public List
Asunto: Missing action items

 

In going through our meeting minutes to assign categories to people, I ran
into three items from the face-to-face that do not seem to correlate to
anything currently in the drafts. Could the people indicated as responsible
get back to me and let me know if these map to something in the draft or if
we need to add something?

 

1.	Pedro to start discussion on "Annotate structure of the source web
content for web structural text units identification" requirement
2.	Ryan to elaborate on need to priority tagging of source content 
3.	fsasaki to elaborate support annotation of grouping of CMS documents
or CCMS components

 

As I do not recall any specific details of these items and the minutes are
somewhat vague, I want to make sure we are not missing anything.

 

Best,

 

Arle
Received on Thursday, 12 April 2012 12:42:34 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:24:55 UTC