Re: MLW-LT Data categorie > process state

Hello Yves,

Some input from me too:

I think we need to keep domain etc open. I don't think there is one set of e.g. Domains that can be agreed upon. I agree with Pedro, that we need be able to set the domain, but may not need to standardise the domain ontology.

Sent from my iPhone