AW: MLW-LT Data categorie > process state

Hello Pedro,

Yes, I would agree and I'm glad they are in the requirements document. I've
observed that there are two main categories for our data categories:

a)      metadata for the content itself

b)      metadata for the processes of dealing with content

Both are important and both are necessary for WP3. We'll just have to take a
closer look at all of them and identify the ones which are really relevant
for our specific implementation.

My response wasn't specific to your message, just observed that fact that our
requirements document is growing nicely and two 'main' categories are
emerging. :)

Cheers,

Moritz