Re: [ACTION-17] Add section on confidence score on NLP (e.g. TA and MT) component output

Dave, your proposal sounds good. I've proposed elsewhere in a few cases to use the same numerical data model since there are often multiple tiered data models used for these sorts of things. Only by using a numerical equivalence can we hope to support blind mapping between them, although the complexities of such mapping (e.g., how to deal with a score of 0.5 if your relevant score points are 0.33... and 0.66...) are not obvious.

 But in general, for anything where there is not an obvious set of allowable values, I think it makes sense to consistently use that numerical scale.

Arle

--
Arle Lommel
Phone (U.S.): +1.707.709.8650