Re: [Testing] looking for a hero ...

Am 07.03.13 17:14, schrieb Philip:
> Yea, hopefully I'll be able to get 29 more files conformant by tomorrow.

GAMBATTE (as the Japanese say :) )

> Also, is the new Text Analysis data category supposed to have inputs
> and expected outputs on github, or do I just try and conform to the
> old disambiguation data category?

Putting Tadej into the loop: This is waiting for a pull request from
Tadej. He had made one
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/pull/5
but wanted to update it - Tadej, is that right? Also, I think above
request doesn't include the update to
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/testsuiteMaster.xml

So at Philip: I think you can stop working on text analysis for the moment.

Best,

Felix