Re: test suite errors

Hi,
actually, the same issues still apply even when changing everything to
"textanalysis". For instance, 'about', 'property' and other RDFa
examples are still invalid in HTML. The only solution I see would be to
change the doctype to HTML+RDF on those examples. Is that acceptable,
even though it's not striclty HTML5?

-- Tadej