Re: [LT-Web] Dashboard or data issue

Update is complete now
http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html<http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html#LocaleFilter>
and
now your files are visible on the dashboard.

Leroy