Re: Validation of test files

Hey Phil,

I have wrote a short paragraph on validating output through the compilation
of the test suite dashboard. This step is required to do when uploading to
the git hub so that we can keep track of test files left to be done or to
be corrected by implementers.

Updated README.md:
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/README.md
Test suite dashboard: