From:   Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
To:     Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
<public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>,
Date:   22/01/2013 10:17
Subject:        Validation of test files

Hi,

Felix asked me to make it easy to validate test files. I commited
requested changes into a repository. Simple how-to available at:

https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/README.md

                                                                 Jirka

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Phil Ritchie/VISTATEC]

the sender immediately by e-mail.

www.vistatec.com