Uploading to the git hub

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:10:36 +0000
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Everyone,

To upload files to the git hub could you please follow these 3 simple steps:

*Note: Please pull down or merge with the latest version on the git hub
before you push *

1. Add your output files to the correct output folder in
the outputimplementors folder.

2. Compile the test suite dashboard (this will only work if you have java
installed and saxon downloaded):

Download saxon.jar from here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65779171/saxon.jar

Then use this command (*Linux/Mac/Windows)*:
java -jar /path/of/file/saxon.jar  testsuiteMaster.xml
 testsuiteDashboard.xsl -o:testSuiteDashboard.html

3. Push updates to the git hub.

Cheat sheet for newcomers to git hub* (I assume you have the folder
downloaded from git hub)*

*Mac:*
http://mac.github.com/
Not available for Linux as far as I know.

*Mac/Linux:*
git add *
git commit -a -m "updated *COMPANYNAME* output and test suite dashboard"
git push

*Windows:*
http://windows.github.com/

Thanks,