Re: [bug] Provenance

Thanks Yves. I haven't re ran the output in a while and Pablo was updating
the provenance input files over Christmas so that the input files were more
in line with LQI . I will have to correct a few things in the parser for
provenance which I will try to get around to this week. I should have
updated the output sooner though. Thanks for the help.

Thanks,
Leroy