From: Karl Fritsche [mailto:karl.fritsche@cocomore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:21 AM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org
Subject: Test suite - domain mapping missing?

Hi all,

sorry for all the mails about the testsuite again, but we currently adding more data categories to our implementation.

I noticed that the domain mapping isn't tested at all in test suite. I passed all tests, without implementing the domain mapping. Either I misunderstood the domain mapping wrong or we should change at least one example, which uses the domain mapping.

Cheers,
Karl