Re: [ACTION-468] [ISSUE-122] version in its:rules

i have to second Felix's point as internally at ul
we  execute an xml only workflow and convert all
html content to xhtml before use using php tidy with additional config
options to support html5.

one side effect of this is that we do not see the contents of the script
tag as a sting but rather a series of element.
as a result we need to add additional logic to our implementation to
match the expected out put for conformance testing.
(removal of sub-node of script tag form output)