action-207 feedback on test suite input and output

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:00:33 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org
Hi all,

above is done. I got W3C internal feedback that our test suite input and
output is fine. A few suggestions:

- We should add metadata to the HTML5 files that is used in the test-suite
framework. Even if currently there are no applications of the metadata in
the browser: with the metadata, the HTML5 tests can be added to the HTML5
test suite easily and might be used in the future.

- For things that work in the browser, e.g. online machine translation
systems (Bing / Google translate), we can deploy them in the testing
framework. Richard (Ishida) did tests already in that area (though they are
not yet part of the framework).

Best,

Felix

--