W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > September 2012

Re: Test suite output update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:59:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwtWtf7d=jncMjwBBKSDSZS0LcJaGtJA48tHRm+8+3_wFQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
The output for *ruby*,*directionality* and *language information* out have
been updated to tab delimited output.

Leroy

On 13 September 2012 10:37, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> Hey Shaun,
>
> Thanks for the help one point though on your output you need to add
> "path=" the file path bits. This was discussed in this mail named *"Test
> suite update"*
> *
> *
>
>> *.......OK to keep the path, including namespace prefixes? Of course the
>> files are for machine consumption / comparison, but if something goes wrong
>> humans will have to read them. With the path that seems to be much
>> easier.*
>
>
> Thanks for the help,
> Leroy
>
> On 12 September 2012 18:55, Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 17:32 +0100, Leroy Finn wrote:
>> > Also just to mention i will be the following also:
>> >
>> >
>> >       * writing a small manual describing the test suite usage and
>> >         purpose, input files and output files just to help fill people
>> >         in.
>> >       * update the locale filter test indicated by Shaun this morning
>>
>> I've attached a zip file with the changes I made to make my
>> regression tests more robust, along with what I believe are
>> correct text output files.
>>
>> --
>> Shaun
>>
>> >       * Add in namspaces to the output and server the output as UTF-8.
>> >       * Finish all the tab delimited output bu the Prague meeting
>> > Thanks,
>> > Leroy
>> >
>> > On 12 September 2012 17:26, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>> >         Hey everyone,
>> >
>> >
>> >         Just to keep the group posted. I have updated the translate,
>> >         localization note and terminology output to tab delimited in
>> >         the test suite. Tomorrow i will update the following
>> >         directionaility ,ruby and language information. I will also be
>> >         renaming the input files in the future(before Prague) to match
>> >         the schema i have set up for the output files. All the tab
>> >         delimited output should be published before the Prague
>> >         meeting.
>>
>>
>>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 September 2012 13:59:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 September 2012 13:59:43 GMT