W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > September 2012

Re: Test suite output update

From: Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:55:39 -0400
To: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <1347472539.28106.39.camel@recto>
On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 17:32 +0100, Leroy Finn wrote:
> Also just to mention i will be the following also:
> 
> 
>       * writing a small manual describing the test suite usage and
>         purpose, input files and output files just to help fill people
>         in.
>       * update the locale filter test indicated by Shaun this morning

I've attached a zip file with the changes I made to make my
regression tests more robust, along with what I believe are
correct text output files.

--
Shaun

>       * Add in namspaces to the output and server the output as UTF-8.
>       * Finish all the tab delimited output bu the Prague meeting
> Thanks,
> Leroy
> 
> On 12 September 2012 17:26, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>         Hey everyone,
>         
>         
>         Just to keep the group posted. I have updated the translate,
>         localization note and terminology output to tab delimited in
>         the test suite. Tomorrow i will update the following
>         directionaility ,ruby and language information. I will also be
>         renaming the input files in the future(before Prague) to match
>         the schema i have set up for the output files. All the tab
>         delimited output should be published before the Prague
>         meeting.





Received on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 17:56:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 12 September 2012 17:56:05 GMT