W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > September 2012

Re: Test suite output update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:32:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwtKRzXtvStB09awydrqFVnQKBTmOedt7xB+B2rDZehTYw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Also just to mention i will be the following also:


   - writing a small manual describing the test suite usage and purpose,
   input files and output files just to help fill people in.
   - update the locale filter test indicated by Shaun this morning
   - Add in namspaces to the output and server the output as UTF-8.
   - Finish all the tab delimited output bu the Prague meeting

Thanks,
Leroy

On 12 September 2012 17:26, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Just to keep the group posted. I have updated the translate, localization
> note and terminology output to tab delimited in the test suite. Tomorrow i
> will update the following directionaility ,ruby and language information. I
> will also be renaming the input files in the future(before Prague) to match
> the schema i have set up for the output files. All the tab delimited output
> should be published before the Prague meeting.
>
> Thanks,
> Leroy
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 16:33:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 12 September 2012 16:33:12 GMT