W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > September 2012

Test suite output update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:26:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwtpUoQgxJAGdWWMVup5-D9Q7hYcTGzV_yHwg-oe3VXkiw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hey everyone,

Just to keep the group posted. I have updated the translate, localization
note and terminology output to tab delimited in the test suite. Tomorrow i
will update the following directionaility ,ruby and language information. I
will also be renaming the input files in the future(before Prague) to match
the schema i have set up for the output files. All the tab delimited output
should be published before the Prague meeting.

Thanks,
Leroy
Received on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 16:27:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 12 September 2012 16:27:07 GMT