Re: Test suite output format

From: Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:09:50 -0400
To: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 16:51 +0100, Leroy Finn wrote:
> Here is a small sample of the tab delimited output for translate.

Thanks Leroy. A couple questions:

Why does every line start with eight spaces and end with a tab?

I'm having a hard time figuring out when I'm supposed to output
namespace declarations. For example, for translate1, xmlns:cml
is declared in the XML on /myMetaDoc, but it appears spuriously
in the text file on some nodes.

Do we even need to show the namespaces in the test output? We
already don't show it for the its prefix. If you can parse the
documents and evaluate the XPath expressions for the ITS rules
to get the correct results, I think we can just assume you did
the namespaces right.

--
Shaun